It's really bothersome how the last week as been going.
Especially since it was the week before VBS.
Now, this week, is VBS.
VBS is Vacation Bible School, just to get you caught up.
I don't understand it.
If you don't want to help.
Or just want to goof.
Why come?
We have enough kids to worry about.
We don't need to be watching you too.
I know it isn't holy.
It's just.
Seriously?
One week of showing kids to God, and you still want attention?
We talked about it today in VBS.
Planting the good seed.
No, but you.
You. Are the weed, and I just.
kafjfdafjafd.
I can't say anything to anyone or it's another retreat.
Let's talk about her.
I love my voice of reason.
She's adorable.
I just. Am confused.
The weed just makes me want to drop everything.
Leave that red floored place behind.
A new place, a new church with God.
Then there are others, like.
Three people, I want to stay for.
That's it.
That weed just takes everything away.
So. Do I stay?
Do I leave?
Grin and bear it?
I know pray, I'm getting that done.
I just can't change the other people's view.
No comments:
Post a Comment