Friday, July 23, 2010

VBS.

I really miss it.
Really really miss it.
I miss all my kids.
I miss the skits.
I miss the crafts.
I miss feeling like a mini celeb.
I miss having a mic that doesn't work.
I miss the bible stories.
I miss seeing the kids sing.
I miss the kids reciting bible verses.
I miss the kids asking questions about God.
I miss kids telling me that they'll see me tomorrow.
Even today, on the last day.
I love Vacation Bible School with all my heart.
If you have never been active in one.
I suggest you do.
It'll really change you.
I miss it all.
Most of all.
I miss my Dean and Kylie.






I really do miss them all though.


To see young kids worship, in the way they know how.
Really, touches my heart.

Matthew 18:3
'And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."'

No comments:

Post a Comment