It starts tomorrow.
I'm dreading marching.
Not marching, just the heat.
But I find it so weird how things changed.
I remember last year.
I remember walking into band camp, and it being horrible.
I remember I just wanted the group to come get me.
I even remember crying in the bathroom because it was getting bad.
Now this year.
I want nothing to do with them.
Band camp is a reason to get away from them.
Not like I'm apart of anything they're doing these next two weeks.
It's just.
Change.
I told my instructor I might not do indoor because I wanted to be more apart of my church.
Last year.
I was really debating it.
Everyone knows my love for indoor.
That's gotta be big to give up.
Backfire in my face.
I hope everyone is happy about that.
I just. Don't understand.
I know I don't have to.
I can't believe I was stupid to almost give up something I love so much for something I should have never trusted.
I guess that's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment