Isn't it crazy how much we used email as much as five years ago?
I know that's so cliche.
I know I'm on a media fast.
Email isn't really media in my book.
I do have people to organize things with, important places to go, and things to be updated on.
But.
Five years ago. It was like AIM.
My friend, went to email when his AIM was blocked.
Just.
I was re-reading a whole bunch of emails.
I lost it.
I started crying at the things I talked about.
Not necessary what we were talking about.
But with who.
I re-read the promise I made to you.
I re-read that whole conversation.
I re-read it as the forward I sent to you.
I miss you so much.
You leave in three weeks.
I honestly forgot how close we were.
I read numerous emails saying 'Come to youth'
I honestly forgot how much we depended on each other.
Messages saying "please, are you there?"
I honestly forgot how much someone loved me.
"alexa i love you. alexa i do. when we're apart my heart beats only for you"
I honestly forgot how much it killed me when you hurt.
"I need to talk to you, alexa. I did what you did."
I'm still crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment