Thursday, August 5, 2010

Constant.

More cliches coming.
Isn't it amazing how music connects with you?
It's that. That. Expression of your soul.
Every single word that you never thought you could write yourself.
All with rhyming, talented singers, guitars and percussion.
Everything is included.

If you have never heard the song Constant by House of Heroes then I don't know what to do other than tell you to buy it.

Hard times are inevitable, yes. I understand they make you stronger.
All I know how to do now, is pray.
So I do.

These words really have described my nights for about two weeks now.

All thru the night I was fallin'
Straining to hear Your voice callin'
You never gave out, You never gave in
You never quite gave up on me
You are my constant

Music can speak all words.

I will keep on praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment